Ecolab BSc Chemistry Job Vacancy – Regulatory Specialist Post
Ecolab Regulatory Specialist job opening 2022. BSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemistry Ecolab Regulatory Specialist job opening 2022. Ecolab Regulatory Specialist job vacancy. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job vacancy at Ecolab for the post of Associate regulatory specialist. Associate regulatory specialist job. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate regulatory specialist II
Job ID: R00171599
Category: Regulatory Affairs
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Either Bachelor of Science or similar degree (Chemistry preferred).
• 1-2 years of SDS authoring experience in SAP or other SDS authoring platform.
• Good written and verbal English communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills.
• Good data management skills, including attention to detail.
Good written and verbal communication skills in English, along with strong interpersonal skills.
- 1-2 years of experience supervising or managing others is a plus.
- 1-5 years of professional experience, preferably in hazard communication regulations and guidelines.
- Experience working in advanced Excel, Power BI, project management, and/or regulatory databases is a plus
- Competency in other Asia-Pacific languages is considered a bonus.
Able to manage the work independently or underminimum guidance.
Collaborate with other teams on common goals
- Author safety data sheets for Asia Pacific countries, managing workflow according to priorities
- Own processes and/or activities related to authoring in the SAP systems
- Address hazard communication-related queries from the Ecolab business and customers.
- Classify products according to the Globally Harmonized System for Classification and
- Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) and providing guidance on the classification of business
Participate in internal projects and business-related meetings
- Support system tests, process improvement projects, and training
- May have responsibility for managing Asia-pacific business communications for SDS changes.
Editors Note: Ecolab BSc Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.