Waters Chemistry Expert Vacancy 2022 - Candidates Apply Online

Waters Chemistry Expert Vacancy 2022 – Candidates Apply Online

Waters hiring chemistry candidates for the post of Expert Center Specialist. Expert Center Specialist job opening 2022, Chemistry job opening 2022. BSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Specialist job opening 2022, Specialist job opening 2022. Check out all the details on the same below:

Job Title: Expert Center Specialist

System ID 17169 Company

Category Field Service Job Locations IN-KA-Bangalore

Employment Type Regular Full-Time

Job Location: Country (Full Name) India

Eligbility Criteria & Experience:

  • Education to a minimum of Degree level in Chemistry
  • Experience with U/HPLC & MS instrumentation and Laboratory Data Systems (3 years)
  • Knowledge of HPLC & MS qualification procedures
  • Good communication skills both written and verbal, and enjoy personal interaction and relationship building
  • Calm under pressure and the ability to prioritize workload
  • Impeccable customer skills with a high level of attentiveness and empathy
  • Highly organized with good time management skills and a can-do attitude
  • Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think innovatively and outside the box
  • An ability to negotiate both internally and externally with various stakeholders including customers
  • An accomplished Team Player, who enjoys working closely with diverse personalities and cross-functional groups across a variety of cultures
  • Desire to expand knowledge, learn, grow and develop in a fast-moving business environment
  • An early adopter and someone who embraces and advocates new technologies
    Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.


The main responsibilities include:

  • Manage incoming Web Requests for technical queries.
  • Manage the customer journey from the logging of a corrective call to successful completion, setting expectations and delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout
  • Work in partnership with Waters field service engineers and Waters support teams to quickly resolve customer issues and maximize customer satisfaction.
  • Quick and effective resolution of customer queries resolving the maximum possible number of customer issues remotely.
  • Actively participate in Waters Internal Escalation calls and meetings, keeping customers well informed of progress.
  • Utilize, promote and contribute to Waters tools, such as Waters Knowledge Base and ‘How to Videos.
  • Provide customers with high-quality technical advice and direction, working closely and acting as a point person with Waters Global Service Support [GSS].
    Practice commercial awareness to position billable and plan solutions to our customers to drive their success.
  • Carry out site work such as PM visits installations, support, and product training sessions to maintain Skill Sets.
  • Maintain Customer call tracking database in accordance with Company Policy.
  • Drive internal and Customer KPI’s to best-in-class standards.
  • Approximately 80% of the time on Expert Centre activities remaining 20% on customer sites delivering services.

What does the Expert Centre Professional do? / Who are the Expert Centre Specialists?

  • The best ECS’s are genuinely excited to help Waters customers.
  • They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative; they love to talk and can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
  • Customer feedback is priceless, and these ECS’s can gather that.
  • Problem-solving also comes naturally.
  • They are confident at troubleshooting and further investigation even if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.

Apply Online

Editors Note: Waters Chemistry Expert Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here