Solvay Chemistry Research Scientist Vacancy – MSc & PhD Job
Solvay hiring chemistry candidates. MSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemistry Sr. Research Scientist job opening 2022. Msc Chemistry job vacancy 2022. QC job opening 2022. Sr. Research Scientist job opening 2022, Candidates with a master’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job vacancy for the post of Sr. Research Scientist
Job ID 4425
Job Title: Sr. Research Scientist (Analytical Lab)
- Masters or Ph.D. in Organic or Analytical Chemistry with a minimum of 8 years of industrial experience.
- Hands-on experience in analytical method development with a special focus on organic/surfactants/polymer chemistry.
- Have hands-on experience in various analytical techniques such as chromatography, wet chemistry, Spectroscopy including NMR, sample work up, identification of structure-property relationships, etc.
- Deep understanding of safe work environment protocols
- Expertise in at least one of the chromatography, wet chemistry, and Spectroscopy aspects of analytical chemistry.
- Strong customer orientation and customer intimacy with high reactivity, proactivity & takes initiative
- Highly collaborative with a good team spirit
- Digital aspects of the analytical laboratory is a plus
- Able to communicate in Hindi, Gujarati is a plus
- Working in the Corporate R&I Analytical lab, the candidate is expected to identify and practice new analytical technologies or apply existing technologies to support technical programs. These programs include long-term research, sales support, plant support, etc. (Main focus should be understanding customer needs, applying knowledge of various analytical techniques in collaboration with other team members,proposing and executing the appropriate analytical solution, correlating various data to make a logical conclusion, coordinating / convincing customers and creating value creation for customers)
- Setting up and managing technical (innovation, business) projects in collaboration with global teams and more specifically to cater to local needs in India – business and R&I.
- Effective internal and external communication to present the findings with supporting data
- Mentor and help junior members of the team and work closely with the team in the lab for method development and different analyses
- High focus on Safety (HSE) aspects of the lab. Understanding of sustainability aspects of lab operations is an advantage.
- Basic understanding of digital systems in lab
- Ability to deal with instrument manufacturers/vendors for repairs, procurement, and up gradation
- Basic understanding of cost aspects of analytical laboratory.
Editors Note: Solvay Chemistry Research Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.