Lubrizol Hiring Chemistry Candidates – Analytical Scientist Post
Lubrizol hiring chemistry candidates for the post of analytical scientist. Candidates with master’s and a Ph.D. degree in chemistry with 1 year of experience may apply for the job vacancy at Lubrizol. Chemistry job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Analytical Scientist
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Eligibility Criteria & Experience:
- Master’s degree / Ph.D. in analytical chemistry
- Analytical experience in Pharmaceutical companies or contract research organizations of a minimum of 1 to 2 years
- Experience of handling of HPLC
- Experience of analysis of pharmaceutical formulations mainly tablets
- Effective communication and interaction skills
- Team Player
Experience and Skills:
Analytical experience (based on wet chemistry measurement) of a minimum 1 to 2 years in pharmaceutical companies or contract research organizations or in University/ College R&D Center
Competencies for the Role:
- Seeks new and better approaches to their work (Analytical Thinking/Innovation)
- Collaboration (Teamwork)
- Communicates Effectively
Summary of the Role:
This position will be responsible for conducting analytical studies of ongoing and new product development activities as per requirements, also providing technical assistance to customers as and when needed.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Conducts analytical testing to support the development and validation of analytical methods for drug products, intermediates, and excipients.
- Development and validation of analytical methods and testing in support of pharmaceutical product development.
- Typical types of testing: assays (potencies, related substances, etc.), rate of release (dissolution), moisture content, identification, and various other wet chemistry-based measurements
- HPLC and/or GC-based methodologies are commonly employed in the described testing
- Study samples, calibrate and standardize test results, interpret data and report the results.
- Maintains complete records of testing data and results.
- Assists with the operations of the product/formulation development team.
- Management of lab inventories records and the PR/PO process
Editors Note: Lubrizol Hiring Chemistry Candidates Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.