Baxter Chemistry Graduate Trainee Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
Baxter job opening 2022, Chemistry job opening 2022. MSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Graduate Trainee job opening 2022, MSc job opening 2022, MSc job 2022. Candidates with a master’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job at Baxter for the post of Graduate Trainee. Graduate Trainee vacancy 2022, Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Req Id: JR – 071521
Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Eligibility Criteria & Experience: Include the education and/or experience that is necessary to perform the job satisfactorily.
Master’s degree in a relevant scientific discipline (Analytical Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Analysis)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Basic understanding of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques (working principles, instrumentation, detector types) like High-Performance Liquid
- Chromatography (HPLC), Gas Chromatography (GC), and Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR). Ability to interpret the results will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in the operation of analytical tools/instruments (weighing balances, pH meters, UV-visible spectrophotometer, flame photometer) and basic wet chemistry sample preparation techniques.
- Should have basic analytical problem-solving skills, high learning agility, adaptability and innovative experimental attitude along with good presentation skills, team connection and collaborate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively contribute as an integral member of a project team.
- Ability to objectively assess, organize, and clearly communicate information.
- Ability to interpret available information and make recommendations to resolve technical challenges.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize work assigned to meet project deliverables in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
- Execute experiments towards analytical method development, validation & transfer for new product development and sustaining product projects within specified timelines, under supervision.
- Work collaboratively with senior members of the team in activities such as sample preparation for analysis, chemical titrations, and operation of analytical instruments as per project requirements.
- Provide support as needed in calibration and maintenance of equipment in the laboratory.
- Apply technical theories and principles to projects within area of expertise.
- Independently analyze and propose solutions to research problems based on understanding. .
- Recommend new analytical techniques to enhance the lab capability and productivity.
- Document laboratory work performed per Baxter’s GDP.
- Work according to appropriate standards (e.g., Data Integrity, ALCOA) guidelines.
- Follow Baxter’s Quality Manual, SOPs, and Environmental Health, Safety & Sustainability (EHS&S) guidelines in day-to-day activities, to ensure proactive compliance and continuous improvement.
Editors Note: Baxter Chemistry Graduate Trainee Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.