HLL Lifecare Ltd Pharmacist Trainee Vacancy – Applications Invited
HLL invites pharma candidates under the Training & Development Scheme for the post of Pharmacist Trainee. Pharmacist Trainee job opening 2022, B Pharma job opening 2022, Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy may apply for the job opening at HLL Lifecare Ltd. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Pharmacist Trainee
Elibgility Criteria: B. Pharma pass with a minimum 60% of the marks
1st Year: Rs.11500/-
2nd Year: Rs.13000/-
3 rd Year: Rs.15000/-
1. Selected candidates will be initially posted at HLL LIFECARE- KANAGALA – 591 225, BELAGAVI, KARNATAKA. However, they will be transferred from one place to another either in existence or that would come into existence. The training will be for a period of 3 years only (T & D Scheme) which could be reduced at the discretion of the Company without notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
2. Those who have undergone training once in Company under this scheme are
not eligible to apply, against our future requirement under this scheme.
3. Maximum age limit for the above post is 35 years. Age relaxation will be given
to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
4. The above training will not confer on them any claim as of right or otherwise for
consideration for regular employment in the company.
5. Age, Qualification stipulated above should be as on the closing date of the
6. The said recruitment process is liable to be stopped or canceled at any time at
the discretion of the Company with or without assigning any reason and
The company’s decision will be final in this regard.
7. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates. The decision of
management to call the candidates for selection shall be final. No interim
correspondence will be entertained.
8. Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not
automatically entitle them to be called for Test / Selection & Appointment.
9. Candidates employed in Government / Quasi-Government / PSU, should send
copy of their online application through proper channel or compulsorily produce
NOC at the time of test/interview as the case may be, as and when called.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
11. The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other
norms mentioned in the advertisement on the specified dates and that the
particulars furnished are correct in all respect. In case, it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/ her candidature shall stand automatically canceled. If any of the above shortcomings (s) is/ are detected even after the appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
12. Candidates will have an option to answer/ reply in Hindi if so desired at the time
of the interview, if any.
Interested candidates may send their resume only in the format available in our
a website with copies of Educational Qualification, and Community certificates along with
recent passport size photograph to the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (O) & UNIT
CHIEF, HLL LIFECARE LIMITED, KANAGAWA – 591 225 within 15-days from
the date of publishing of this advt.
Last date to receive applications: 22-06-2022
Editors Note: HLL Lifecare Ltd Pharmacist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.