CFTRI Chemistry Job – Research Fellow Vacancy – Applications Invited
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for the Junior Research Fellow job vacancy. Chemistry candidates may apply for this job vacancy. Check out below for more details
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Duration: initially for a period of 05 MONTHS or till the project is over on a
temporary contractual basis
Project Title “Design and development of a sustainable process to utilize the
agricultural wastes for the production of biodegradable disposable materials and food packaging films”
Job Code & Sponsor: (GAP-0586) funded by SERB tenable at the Department of Food Packaging Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
1. BE / M. Tech / M. Sc. Polymer Science, Polymer Chemistry with NET or GATE OR
2. M.Sc. Chemistry with NET or GATE
Job Requirements: NET or GATE Qualified
Salary: Rs.31000/- (Rupees Thirty One Thousand only) consolidated per month.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 27-05-2022 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
2. The engagement of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
3. The engagement will be contractual and purely on a temporary basis for a period of 05 Months or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
4. The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. Performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed periodically. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of the interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit an online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience, etc. on or before 27-05-2022 under the subject panel Chemical Engineering / Chemistry. Applications of those candidates, which are already in the above panels for Junior Research Fellow with the above eligibility requirements will
be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date of 27-05-2022 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Last Date To Apply: 27-05-2022
Editors Note: CFTRI Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.