Shell Technology Process Data Engineer – Chemical Engineering
Shell Technology hiring Process Data Engineer. Process Data Engineer job opening announced by shell technology. Candidates with Ph.D. degree in chemistry and chemical engineering may apply for the job vacancy at Process Data Engineer. Researcher job opening. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Process Data Engineer
Req Id: R75901
Eligibility Criteria & Skills:
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Required 2 to 3+yrs operational experience in engineering / technical jobs in at least one of the following areas:
- Experience in Plant Maintenance area within a Manufacturing or Upstream environment as an engineering user of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS),
- Web Integrity Management System (wIMS), and Engineering Document Management Systems (EDMS.)
- Experience in Technical Data and Documents management including processes and tools.
- Skill level in SAP PM Master data objects like Functional Location, Equipment, BoM, Class & Characteristics, Measuring Point, Work Center, and Task List
- Knowledge level in SAP PM Planning and Transactional Data Objects like Maintenance Plan, Maintenance Item, Notification, Work Order
- Understanding of PM Data standards and industry standards such as ISO14224
- Experience in data conversion phases: extraction, transformation, and load will be added value
- Knowledge level in reading engineering drawings like PFS, PEFS, SLD’s
- PowerBI visualization, Data Modelling, and SQL competencies is preferred
- Mass Data Tool proficiencies will be added advantage
- Effective communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to deal effectively with complexity and detail and to prioritize and ensure timely delivery for the area of responsibility
- Flexible and adaptable to change, with a track record of demonstrating initiative, analytical capabilities, and issue resolution.
- Plant maintenance Experience preferably in Oil & Gas/ Heavy Engineering/Power Plant
MS Office inc. MS Access /excel/Word/powerpoint/outlook/MS Project
Purpose & Accountabilities
- Support and execute CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) build and assurance activities for identified projects across Upstream, Downstream and IG to deliver first-time-right data from project to operations and maintenance.
- This includes the delivery of quality asset data from the project to support the business to transition smoothly to run and maintain. This requires also close cooperation with other TAO units.
- Execute and support the development of strategies and plans, in conjunction with the business and the project manager for CMMS build projects, as well as assurance and data quality activities in support of projects
- Analyze technical data and documents and processes by working with engineering, maintenance, operations, and project team & partners
- Support the continuous improvement of the CMMS build processes and related team objectives.
- In partnership with Project Managers and stakeholders, provide support to identify benefits in the delivery of the CMMS projects.
- Provide SME support to the project for the detailed activities and deliverables from the CMMS build. This includes supporting the Identification of Safety-Critical Elements and support to develop maintenance strategies and plans, as well as applying group standards associated with the CMMS data.
- Provide support to building the Project dashboard, also manage and resolve any P2A CMMS project delivery issues.
- Provide expertise in the interpretation of asset data from engineering documents and drawings such as P & IDs and Single line diagrams.
- Provide liaison and integration with the CP(Contracts and Procurement) Data organization in the development of the BOM and Material Master requirements
- Network with counterparts and other levels of the organization across the capital project space.
- Understand how information and technical data will be utilized within the site or location.
Work with managers and project specialists to help standardize processes, tools, methods, and procedures for CMMS builds.
- Capture learnings and best practices from the projects and update the learnings database.
Editors Note: Shell Technology Process Data Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.