IISER Pune Project Scientist Recruitment – Rs. 56,000/- + 27% HRA pm
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having an excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position purely on a temporary and contractual basis under the funded project titled “Pilot Programme of India Innovation Competency Enhancement Program (IICEP)” (Proj. code: 30119486) funded by the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India:
Post Code – 1
Job Title: Project Scientist – I (Thought Leadership Forum)
Number of posts 01 (One)
Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering OR PhD in Chemical Engineering.
Preference The candidate having:
● Proficiency in preparing research proposals, technical writing & scientific communication.
● Good command over oral and written communication skills in the English language
● Proven experience in research activities for 1 – 3 years.
● Proven experience in handling private/government-funded research projects. Will be preferred.
Job Requirements The incumbent is expected to:
1. Provide technical assistance to the ‘Thought Leadership Forum’ (TLF) on the theme “Sustainability” with specific reference to energy and materials
2. Support the activities & execute plans as directed by Chair / CoChair of the TLF
3. Develop research documents and position papers in support of the requirement of the TLF theme.
4. Collect, collate and draft papers based on information available in the scientific and technical literature
5. Liaise and coordinate activities with the technical Core Group of the TLF
6. Perform any other tasks as specified and as needed
Tenure of the appointment
Initially for a period of six months, extendable for a further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Consolidated emoluments Rs. 56,000/- + 27% HRA per month
Age Not more than 35 years as on last date of submitting an application
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates should fill online application available on link Click here to apply
on or before January 18, 2022.
- A list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process (to be carried out preferably over a video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Numbers and Email ID in the application form.
- Recent passport size photographs and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, and experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/details about the post
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on the termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency or in the IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualification/s are bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the selection process. Where a number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out a selection process for all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the selection process to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualification and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. In case, a selected candidate does not join or resigns after joining the post, waitlisted candidate/s may be offered the position.
7. Age relaxation commensurate with the relevant experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
9. No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Editors Note: IISER Pune Project Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.