Pfizer D Pharma Junior Executive Vacancy 2021 – Apply Online
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and the potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Job Title: Junior Executive
Location: India – Vizag
- Diploma in Pharmacy/Engineering or Graduate in Science
- 4+ years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform various functions of a highly repetitive nature while maintaining the concentration of task
- Demonstrated ability to understand and follow written procedures, can work independently or in groups effectively
Nice-to-Have Bachelor’s Degree
What You Will Achieve
You will monitor and respond to basic functioning needs of area equipment, i.e. line speed, feeding product, line clearances, cleaning, loading or unloading materials adhering to all SOPs, cGMPs (current Good Manufacturing Practices), plant quality, safety, and documentation systems requirements.
As part of the Technical Operations team, you are recognized as a subject matter expert with specialized knowledge and skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and equipment. You will be entrusted with adapting standard methods and procedures by applying your knowledge, prior work experience, and requirements. Your business awareness of the cross-organizational impact on project delivery will elevate the quality of project deliverables. You will arrive at decisions on which methods and procedures are the best fit for different work situations. You will assist with training others and reinforce behaviors that will help us achieve our goal of providing the best healthcare to patients.
How You Will Achieve It
- Manage own time, professional development and be accountable for own results.
- Monitor and respond to basic functioning needs of area equipment, i.e. line speed, feeding product, line clearances, loading or unloading materials.
- Establish efficient processes, monitor results, and improve identified process opportunities using Right First Time and Lean principles.
- Enter data into PLS to ensure accurate, complete, and timely training documentation. Perform detailed inspection of commodities.
- Work with unit leadership to develop action plans to close training gaps.
- Develop solutions to routine problems following established Pfizer policies and procedures.
- Prioritize own workflow and allocate work to others and assist in establishing their priorities.
Editors Note: Pfizer D Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.