Pfizer Publications Writer Recruitment – M Pharma Apply
Pfizer careers are like no other. In their culture of individual ownership, they believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and the potential to transform millions of lives. Pharmacy job opening 2021, Publications Writer Vacancy. Pharma job. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Publications Writer
Location: India – Mumbai
Post-graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical Sciences or equivalent degrees.
- 3 to 6 years relevant experience for medical graduates/PhDs. More than 6 years relevant experience for masters in life sciences.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in publication writing in academic settings/ communications experience within an agency, CRO, Pharma / Biotech Company. Prior experience in using search tools, developing search strings, and assessing search results and data analysis is preferred. Expertise in drafting plain language summaries and
- ISMPP-CMPP® certified writers preferred.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for providing support to the Pfizer Biopharmaceuticals Group (PBG), Hospital Business Unit (HBU), Global Medical Affairs team specifically:
- Develop abstracts, posters, manuscripts, congress presentations and slide decks as per the required business needs.
- Perform requisite data mining and coordinate with cross-functional teams as per the requisite needs of the document.
- Responsible for review and data quality control of all documents and ensure that data is objectively and accurately represented
- Adherence to general publication policies and company policies on all documents.
- Provide regular updates on projects using trackers and presentations as per pre-specified format.
- Draft/train on developing plain language summaries for all manuscripts, as applicable.
- Attend publications group meetings and update cross-functional teams on the status of current work.
- Participate in publications subcommittee to plan and implement appropriate publication strategy and tactics in accordance with Pfizer policy.
- Scientific support at congresses including the development of materials and reports.
- Providing support to the Medical Affairs group including but not limited to literature reviews and summaries, preparation of slide decks.
- Ensuring delivery of all required activities within expected timelines, on budget and adhering to all requisite guidelines.
- Performs pre-medical review of promotional material to ensure it is accurate, truthful, not misleading, and aligned with Core Claims, Common Technical and/or other regulatory documents.
- Support GMAIST team with core Global Medical Product Evaluation support (GMPE) tasks which include researching literature databases, Health Hazard Assessments, and medical writing activities related to product maintenance and defense of products, as needed.
The Publications Writer supports the Global Medical Affairs by:
- Manuscript writing includes researching, organizing, compiling, interpreting and quality checking various types of technical and/or medical information.
Creating slides, abstracts, training materials, and style guides, as needed for our clients and their diverse audiences.
- Develop and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams through engagement with ongoing publication activities, including congress presentation slide reviews and publication steering committee meetings (as appropriate).
- Perform publication tracking using tools such as Datavision, as needed.
- Writing skills: Excellent scientific writing skills, including an ability to interpret and summarize complicated data effectively, concisely and persuasively.
- Analytic skills: Utilize tools such as OvidSP and other bibliographic databases such as PubMed, Medline, Embase, and Biosis. Ability to examine data, formulate reasonable hypotheses, and design and execute analyses to test them.
- Language skills: High fluency in written English and strong functional fluency in spoken English.
- Personal skills: Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines. Able to maintain confidentiality, pay attention to details, and follow up with collaborators on a regular basis.
- Interpersonal skills: Effective influencing and negotiating skills, including when appropriate an ability to guide decision-making for document content strategy. Ability to work well with all levels and roles in cross-functional, global teams. Ability to mentor more junior colleagues.
- Software: Previous experience with software commonly used to present and analyze data (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and reference management tools such as EndNote) is required. Experience with searching the literature and freely accessible databases (e.g. for antimicrobial resistance-related) is preferred.
Good understanding of statistical principles used in medical research.
- Epidemiology: Familiarity with epidemiologic principles and concepts is desirable.
Reports directly to the Publications Lead-GMAIST.
Works closely with Global Medical Affairs Leads and Publication coordinators.
Interacts with Medical Affairs colleagues, Local, Regional, and at a global level.
Editors Note: Pfizer Publications Writer Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.