Indian Army Hiring – D Pharma & B Pharma Candidates Apply
Indian Army Hiring Army Recruitment Rally for Sep Pharma will be held for eligible Candidate of districts of Bhiwani, Charkhi Dadri, Mahendergarh, & Rewari (Haryana) from 06 Nov 2021 to 16 Nov 2021 at AT Kullu /Lahaul Spiti/Mandi Online Registration is mandatory and will be opened from 15 Jul 2021 to 28 Aug 2021.
Candidates are permitted to register and participate in one category only in a Recruiting Year Cycle i.e. from 01 Apr to 31 Mar. Candidates who have already registered for Sol GD or Sol Clk/SKT or Sol Technical category should not register for Sep Pharma Category. Admit Cards for the Rally will be sent through registered e-mail one week before the date of commencement of the Recruitment Rally. Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Job Title: Sep Pharma
Age: 19 to 25 years
- 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India.
- Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State
Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
Note. Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to listed by AICTE,
CBSE and NIOs only will be considered.
WRITTEN TEST THROUGH COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (CEE)
(a) CEE will be conducted for medically FIT Candidates at the nominated venue
location. The date and time of the written test will be intimated at the rally site and through Admit
(b) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally FIT Candidates will be issued at Rally
Site itself. In case document verification is pending then the admit card will be issued
at ARO Charkhi Dadri (Haryana) and the dates will be given separately.
(c) Admit Card for the CEE for the Review FIT cases of Sep Pharma will be issued
at Army Recruiting Office, Mandi (HP). after getting medically fit by concerned
Specialist / Specialists at MH/CH/BH
- Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking
water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in
duplicate generated online through the official website. Anyone found with fake admit cad will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the Army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribes
to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. The selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent, candidates are advised to beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in
the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be
- Giving/Taking bribes, production of bogus/fake certificates, and indulging in unfair means
is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals, or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before
enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment despite the number of years of service individuals may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death/Injury/Loss etc during the Rally and no traveling allowance/
dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of an Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement. Format of the Indemnity Bond is attached at Appendix „C‟. The Indemnity Bond will be checked before entry to the Rally ground and Candidates not submitting the Indemnity Bond will not be allowed to take part in the Recruitment Rally
Note: The venue and date of the Rally are tentative and likely to change. Candidates will be screened for the Sepoy Pharma Category
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Indian Army Hiring Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.