Shell Technology Data Engineer Vacancy – Chemical Engineering
Shell Technology invited chemical engineering candidates for the post of Process Data Engineer – HSSE. Data engineer job opening for chemical engineering candidates. Chemical engineering job opening 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Reference ID R6930
Job Title: Process Data Engineer – HSSE(Chemical Engg Background)
Employment Type null
Experience level Early Careers
Work Location Chennai
• Must work with operations, maintenance laboratory and technology organization and their leaders to achieve goals
• Maintaining a zero-violation performance on environment
Skills & Requirements
- Chemical Engineering degree (Must have)
- Preferred 2+ years of experience supporting various refinery/chemical processes industry in HSSE (must have)
- IT knowledge of tools like PowerBI, Spotfire, SQl, Python, or R is highly desirable.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
Purpose & Accountabilities
The Process Data Engineer for the role of HSSE Reporting Engineer is a position for Environmental/safety providing technical support and reporting for the site’s environmental regulatory compliance reporting and Shell corporate environmental reporting, in addition to providing input and consulting for the site’s proactive environmental technical and compliance monitoring.
The primary role will be for the assurance of site environmental data to improve and then sustain the quality of the data for corporate and regulatory compliance monitoring and reporting.
Responsibilities for the Process Data Engineer for the HSSE Reporting Engineer role:
- Leads or supports assembling information and data used in routine monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual environmental regulatory compliance reports and filling out regulatory forms used for submittal to the regulatory agencies. Specific Reports to be responsible for are:
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly reports.
- Creating Overview and visualization for the reports.
- Lead Environment FIM SME for all Scotford Incidents that have environmental consequences.
- Supports site Environmental Department personnel to assure that data used in environmental permit applications and draft agency permits are accurate and consistent.
- Supports regulatory and corporate reporting of CO2 and GHG emissions performance and ensures consistency and accuracy of the data?
- Increase the efficiency of report generation through improved automation of data, calculations, and draft reports
- Participate in environment audits as required (ISO 14001, Responsible Care, GHG, HSSE & SP CFW).
- Attend weekly Environment Team Huddles and relevant department meetings.
Can support on the HSE team on the following aspects: Permit To Work, Personal Safety, Emergency Response
Editors Note: Shell Technology Data Engineer Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.