CSIR-CGCRI Chemical Engineering & Chemistry Job Vacancy 2020
CSIR-CGCRI Chemical engineering and chemistry job opening 2020. Chemistry job opening 2020. MSc Chemistry job opening 2020. Online Applications are invited for Online-Interview from bonafide Indian citizens in the following purely temporary project(s), tenable at CSIR-CGCRI, Kolkata as per details furnished below:
Project Code: MLP0404
Project Title: “Development of Low Carbon MgO-C Refractory for Clean Steel Production”
Tenure: Up to 31.03.2022 or Co-terminus with the duration of the project, whichever is earlier
Job Title: Project Associate-I – 01 No.
1) Rs.31,000/- + HRA p.m who are selected through NET/NET-LS/GATE
2) Rs.25,000/- + HRA p.m who does not have NET/NET-LS/GATE
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech. in Chemical Engg Or M.Sc. in Inorganic Chemistry
Upper Age limit: 35 Years
The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and Female whereas 3 years in case of OBCs (Non-Creamy layer candidates).
Experience in the area relevant to the project is desirable.
Job Code: MLP0110
Project Title: “Development of ultra-low expansion glass-ceramic from low-cost resources for application in cook-top panel of LPG gas oven”
Tenure: Up to 31.03.2022, Or Co-terminus with the duration of the project, whichever is earlier
Job Title: Project Associate-I-01 No.
Salary: ₹.25,000/- + HRA as admissible p.m
Eligibility: M.Sc. in Chemistry Or BE/B.Tech. (Ceramic)
Age: 35 years.
Preference will be given to those candidates having research experiences in the field of Materials Science.
The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and Female whereas 3 years in case of OBCs (Non-Creamy layer candidates with a validity of certificate)
The candidates are requested to send their applications to both the following e-mails only, duly typed (No Hand-writing Application will be allowed) in the Application Format as provided and also filled by typing the Data-Sheet in Excel-Sheet as per the format provided below:
• [email protected]
• [email protected]
The dates of sending Applications: 09.12.2020 & 10.12.2020 ONLY. Applications received before or after these stipulated dates will NOT be considered.
Publication of eligibility list: 15.12.2020
Query if any, to be submitted by the applicant by 17.12.2020 before 5-00 p.m.
Tentative dates of the online interview: 21st to 23rd December 2020
The cutoff date for Age, Qualification: As on the Last Date of sending application i.e 10.12.2020
1. The candidate must mention the position applied for and Project No. ONLY in the subject of the E-mail.
2. The application should be attached only in PDF format and the Data-Sheet should be attached in Excel format only.
3. Incomplete applications/different format other than as mentioned above will be summarily rejected.
4. Eligible applicants will be interviewed online and the date and time of online interview will be intimated in due course of time. They are requested to follow the CGCRI website regularly for any update.
5. Based on the performance of the candidates, the Selection Committee will recommend final selection and may also make Panels for future engagement.
6. Only online application form needs to be submitted and no further attachment. However, scanned copy of all the certificates/testimonials need to be kept ready during the online interview which may be sought for preliminary verification. However, the original documents will be required after final selection/wait-listing, subject to verification of eligibility as per Advertisement and if subsequently CSIR-CGCRI finds ineligible for the position, the Director, CSIR-CGCRI, reserves the right to cancel the candidature even after finalization/publication of results.
7. Applications for multiple positions should be submitted separately for each position. No combined application will be entertained.
8. The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the last date of submission of online application.
9. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the aforementioned projects. The engagement in these projects will not confer any right implicit or explicit on the candidate for consideration for regularization against any CSIR/CGCRI post(s).
10. The number of positions against the various projects can vary at the time of selection depending on the requirement of the Institute.
11. Candidate(s) with results awaited will not be eligible.
12. Candidate(s) must calculate the percentage from CGPA/DGPA as per the calculation rule of University/Institute (Self Attested copy of the rule to be attached), failing which he/she may not be allowed to appear in the Interview Board.
CSIR-CGCRI reserves the right not to fill up the position (s), if it so desired by the Competent Authority. The number of position(s) may increase/decrease, as per the requirement of the Institute. The decision of the Institute shall be final in this regard. Interim enquiries in this respect will not be entertained.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CSIR-CGCRI Chemical Engineering Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.