ICT Mumbai Chemical Engineering Job – Applications Invited
Institute of Chemical Technology hiring candidates for Department of Chemical Engineering. Chemistry job opening at ICT Mumbai, Chemistry job opening 2020. Chemistry project assistant post vacancy 2020. Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for the positions of Project Assistant on the following projects. Check out all the details on the same below:
Advertisement: CE/VGG/BPCL-01&2/Recovery/Project Assistant
Project: (1) Development of Additive/Catalyst for DCU improvement (2)
Desulfurization of Hydrotreating Feed-in refinery by ionic liquids
(1) The project requires design of additive formulation by understanding the basic chemistry of coking in a continuous setup (to be prepared by
the project Assistant)
(2) The project involves experimental estimation of the distribution of sulfur compounds in multicomponent mixtures in liquid-liquid systems, involving ionic liquids, theoretical interpretation/ representation of the data and regeneration of
Essential Qualifications Masters degree in Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemical
Engineering Preference: Candidates with experience in the appropriate analysis of sulfur
and chlorine compounds as minor components of the hydrocarbon mixture.
Remuneration Rs. 30000/- pm (consolidated)
Age limit 30 years
Duration One year
Other information Candidates with M.Sc. (Organic/Physical), with minimum First
class in M.Sc. will be considered if suitable candidates are not available from
Engineering at a consolidated amount of Rs. 25000/pm
How To Apply:
- The application, with necessary documents, must be sent by email ([email protected]) with the subject line: APPLICATION for PROJECT
ASSISTANT and should reach to the Institute on or before 7th December 2020.
- Applications will not be accepted beyond 5.30 pm on 7th December 2020.
- The Institute reserves the right to interview only shortlisted candidates as per the
qualifications and experience. The short-listed candidates will be informed by email
- The appointment can be terminated on non-satisfactory performance by issuing a
one month notice.
- The positions are strictly for the respective projects and appointee(s) shall not
claim appointments on the positions beyond the project period in the Institute.
- Applications from candidates without essential qualifications will not be
entertained and the institute will not engage in any correspondence with such candidates.
- Please note that Hostel accommodation is not available for Project Assistants.
Editors Note: ICT Mumbai Chemical Engineering Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.