Sartorius Chemistry Scientist Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online
They are looking for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Job Title: Scientist ST
- Master degree in Science Chemistry or Chemical engineer, minimum Bachelor degree in Science
- Working knowledge in the downstream process (filtration, clarification and purification)
- 2-3 years of professional experience in handling downstream process within the pharmaceutical industry, biopharma or a contract manufacturer or academic institutions.
- Have experience in filter testing, membrane adsorbers, chromatographic techniques.
- Good Documentation skill, able to write scientific reports, protocols, define test specifications.
- Good communication in English, both written & spoken. Computer skills, and experience with MS Office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
What you will accomplish together with us
- Coordinate and execute activities of related separation technology based on a project plan or as directed by Manager.
- Qualification of filtration, clarification purification devices.
- Conducting projects on single-use assemblies, systems.
- Testing new membranes with different media/solutions
- Developing technical note related to separation technologies
- Ensures that laboratories are in compliance with Company Laboratory Quality Assurance and Safety Manuals
Editors Note: Sartorius Chemistry Scientist Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.