JIPMER Pharma SRF Job Openings – Applications Invited
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the SRF post under the SERB
research project. JIPMER Pharma Posts – Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Job Openings. Graduate Pharma candidates are eligible to apply for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) job. Check out all the details on the same below:
Project title: “Isolation and characterization of Extracellular vesicles (exosomes) from human Umbilical cord-derived Mesenchymal stem cells and determination of their safety and efficacy for ischemic stroke therapy”
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of post: One (Temporary)
Essential Qualifications: MPharm with at least two years of experience in stem cell culture techniques/ animal research after post-graduation
Desirable: Ph.D./M.Phil. in Neuroscience/ Passed NET/GATE/equivalent exam. Candidates
with experience in clinical research in stem cell biology/ animal research with publications in the field and hands-on experience in advanced molecular techniques such as RT-PCR, ELISA, DNA sequencing
Age limit: Upper age limit of 35 years. Age limit relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates
as per Govt. rules
Salary: As per rules of DST (SERB), New Delhi.
All interested candidates may E-mail the documents mentioned in section B as PDF files to the mail ID: [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] on or before 24-10-2020; 5:00 PM Interview will be conducted for SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES provisionally on 3110- 2020, via web conference ONLY No individual call letters will be sent.
A) General Terms and conditions
1. Appointment is for a period of one year, to be extended based on the performance every
year for a period of three years until the project is completed.
2. The candidates are advised not to bring any type of recommendations to influence their
selection. Such candidates will be summarily rejected.
3. The appointment can be terminated at any time before the expiry of the period of 6
months referred to above, with one month’s notice without assigning any reason or if
the person’s work is considered unsatisfactory by the competent authority.
4. If the appointee wishes to resign his/her job, he/she has to serve one month’s notice or
remit one month’s salary or pay thereof, as the case may be proportionate to the shortfall
in the notice period.
5. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority
reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional
allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
6. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension,
Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other
benefits available to the Government Servants appointed on regular basis.
7. The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any
post of JIPMER Puducherry/JIPMER Karaikal.
8. The appointee shall be on a whole-time appointment at JIPMER, Puducherry and shall
not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself
in the private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
9. The appointee will not be entitled to any T.A. for joining the appointment.
10. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from
time to time.
11. If any declaration is given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is
found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for
removal from the service and also such other action as the Government may deem it
12. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to
the regular/permanent members of the JIPMER, Puducherry/JIPMER, Karaikal.
13. The JIPMER reserves the right not to select any candidate if no candidate is found
suitable for the post.
14. The contract appointee will not have any claim for permanent or regular employment
in this Institute as this is purely a temporary contractual engagement and will remain
valid up to contractual period for which the engagement is approved on each occasion.
Editors Note: JIPMER Pharma SRF Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.