Indian Oil Corporation Limited QC Analyst Job Opening 2020
Chemistry jobs. Chemistry jobs at IOCL . Chemistry candidates are encouraged to apply for Jr quality analyst jobs at Indian Oil Corporation Limited. IOCL is hiring chemistry candidates for research positions. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the post via online mode Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Quality Control Analyst
Post Code: 104
Eligibility: BSc Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
Experience: One-year post qualification experience in handling instruments like HPLC, WDXRF, petroleum refinery, heavy chemical gas processing.
1. The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full time course / Diploma course (including a sandwich diploma course with industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate. Prescribed qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
2. Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
3. Qualification of MSc (Chemistry) shall not be considereda disqualification for the above-mentioned Post. However, percentage requirement shall be applied on graduation level exam (BSc–PCM) only.
4. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Engineering Graduates/MBA/MCA/ CA/CS/ICWA/LLB or those claiming possession of a Qualification equivalent to the Qualification prescribed shall not be considered for the above post.
5. The criteria for the full-time regular course shall not be insisted upon in case of Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite EQUIVALENT qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by AICTE/MHRD, GoI and has secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
6. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, etc.
7. Suppression of information regarding possession of or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and termination at any time during employment if recruited.
8. Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to concerned Refinery Unit against this notification, are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
9. Ex-servicemen claiming equivalence in qualification shall be required to produce a copy of equivalence certificate by the concerned Ministry.
1. The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
2. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
3. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories considered against reserved
4. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for further consideration or the final selection, as the same is related to a number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
5. Shortlisted candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to a number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
6. In case of tie of marks in the written test for the last position on the Shortlist for SPPT, all such candidates shall be called for the SPPT, even if the total number exceeds the prescribed ratio. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
7. Category-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the written test from & out of the said short-list; only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
8. In case of tie of marks for the last position on the Merit List, the candidate with prior date of birth (senior by age) shall find a place in the Merit list. However, the name of the junior shall also be retained in the said Merit List, as the last name. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names in the list, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
9. Ex-Servicemen candidates, if found suitable, will be considered against reserved vacancy irrespective of their position in Merit list (in order of merit within the category) on horizontal reservation policy.
10. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, experience etc. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature/appointment of the candidate will be cancelled.
11. Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for an appointment if some of these vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability of available candidates or insufficiency in a number of candidates.
12. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply:
On-Line Application Form
1. Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for the at-least twelve-month period for future communication (including the issue of call letters).
2. The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be
3. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website of www.iocl.com and apply on-line. The website will remain open from 12.10.2020(10:00 Hrs) and closes on 07.11.2020 (17:00 Hrs). Only online mode of applications will be accepted. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website/email/ mobile phone.
4. After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of online application form, duly signed by him along with all supporting documents (as Mentioned in the Checklist attached as Annexure A) & a photograph under self attestation, by ordinary post to Dy. General Manager (A&W), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara -391 320(Gujarat) so as to reach us by 09.11.2019.
5. If printout of the online application of a candidate is not received by the refinery unit applied for, by 09.11.2019, his candidature shall be summarily rejected. Candidates should super scribe the Name of Post Applied for, name of the Refinery Unit and Post Code on the top of the envelope.
Last Date To Apply: 7.11.2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Indian Oil Corporation Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.