Medpace Pharma Project Coordinator Vacancy – Apply
Medpace invites undergraduate Pharma candidates for the post of Clinical Research Project Coordinator. B Pharma job opening 2020. Pharma job opening at Medpace 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Clinical Research Project Coordinator
We are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Research Project Coordinator to join our Clinical Trial Management team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Engage in clinical trial management on a day to day level;
- Work closely with the project CTM for timely delivery of recurrent tasks consistently with a high degree of accuracy;
Compile and maintain project-specific status reports;
- Interact with the Sponsor, study sites, and internal associates;
- Create and maintain project timelines; and
- Coordinate project meetings and produce quality minutes.
Bachelor’s degree in a health sciences field;
Prior experience as a Study Coordinator or within the pharmaceutical industry; and
Excellent computer (word-processing, databases, Excel, Windows), organizational, and communication skills.
Editors Note: Medpace Pharma Project Coordinator Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.