AkzoNobel Chemistry Job Opening – Quality Manager
MSc Chemistry job opening at AkzoNobel. Chemistry job opening. AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. They’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world-class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands,
Job Title: Quality Manager
Location: Bangalore, IN
To establish and sustain robust quality management processes in the factory & Region to ensure consistency of delivered quality and conformity to specifications for finished products, for enhanced customer satisfaction.
- To lead quality improvement initiatives critical to the supply chain.
- To support plant operations in improving processes such as RFT, New Product Introduction, Value Creation programs and Value Efficiency.
- The QA Manager will be responsible for ensuring the quality of products manufactured at site is benchmarked favourably vis-à-vis competition by ensuring market trials of all new products & recipes before implementation at site.
- Build capability in the regional sales team on product, application and techno-commercial evaluation.
- Co-ordinate with R&T centre in benchmarking and technical evaluations of new products and recipes.
- Confirming the quality acceptance of batches released previous day from release note and making date wise entry of released batch data in the system and support manufacturing to improve manufacturing performance eg Batch Cycle Time & RFT
Training of all Quality Inspectors in the region on product specification and techno-commercial evaluation and support the project’s business during techno-commercial negotiations.
- Drive customer satisfaction through the quick resolution of complaints.
- Build an organization to carry out periodic training to the sales team, provide service to the customer on/off-site and evaluate product performance for products getting changed/introduced to the market and periodic benchmarking and recreation of changing marketing practices.
Education & Experience
- Preferably a Science background [Engineers/ M.Sc in Chemistry] with experience in the paint industry.
- Knowledge of Surface Coatings which includes an understanding of both the manufacturing and its applications.
Technical problem-solving skill
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- He shall responsible for HSES.
Editors Note: AkzoNobel Chemistry Job Opening Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.