Govt CCRH Chemistry Job Opening 2020 – Applications Invited
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy intends to engage research personnel on contract basis through an on-line interview for which applications through e-mail may be submitted latest by 19 th September 2020. Further details are available at Council’s website www.ccrhindia.nic.in.
Job Title: Research Associate
Salary: Rs 47,000/- pm +HRA
Age Limit: 40 Years
Eligibility: MSc Chemistry with 3 years of experience after acquiring PG qualification.
Email for sending the application: [email protected]
Date of Interview: 25th September 2020
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 02
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs 35,000/- +HRA (Consolidated) per month
Eligibility: Master’s Degree in chemistry from a recognized university/ institute
Date of Interview: 25th September 2020
Candidates with 03 years of research experience as JRF/SRF can be considered for Senior Research Fellowship with remuneration of Rs.35, OOO/- + HRA per month depending upon the requirement of Council.
Candidates having MD qualification as included in the 2nd Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 or BHMS with 03 (three) years research experience as JRF/SRF can be considered for Senior Research Fellowship with remuneration of Rs.35,000/- + HRA per month depending upon the requirement of Council.
- The number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement. The engagement is project-based.
- Online interview will be held with the shortlisted candidates. After the screening of applications, such candidates will be informed of the details of the interview by e-mail/ phone. Candidates are advised to indicate their e-mail id’s and phone number prominently in the application form.
- The candidates will be engaged against different programmes of the council and duties will be assigned including field duties accordingly.
- The selections will be made for the Institute as indicated in the advertisement. However, the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any other Institutes/units of the Council.
- The eligibility of the candidates will be determined as on the date of interview.
- The candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements may send the application in the prescribed format (Annex-I) through e-mail to the respective office clearly indicating the post for which he is applying.
- Scanned copy of a photograph and other documents namely certificates of qualifications, mark-sheet, degree and birth certificate, duly self-attested by the candidate, is to be submitted along with application form.
- In case of selection, original documents, as prescribed above, will be produced for the verification.
- The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Govt. or private sector may bring NOC from their employer at the time of joining.
- The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any In case applications from a large number of candidates, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. If necessary, the interview may be held the next day also.
- The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on contractual basis.
- Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are requested to see the Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form or on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification
Last Date To Apply: 19th September 2020
Editors Note: Govt CCRH Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.