Ecolab Associate Regulatory Specialist. Ecolab Specialist job opening 2020. Chemistry job opening. MSc Chemistry job opening. Postgraduate MSc chemistry candidates are invited for the post of Specialist. Regulatory job opening 2020. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Associate Regulatory Specialist I
Job ID: R00114883
Category: Regulatory Affairs
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Master’s degree, preferably in Chemistry or another stream of Science
- Minimum 1-3 year of professional experience, preferably in regulatory affairs.
- Strong aptitude for computers with experience working in SAP, Excel and regulatory databases.
- Good knowledge or experience in Hazard classification.
- Good written and verbal communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience with Safety Data Sheet authoring.
- Good data management skills, including attention to details.
- Knowledge of Hazard Communication regulations and guidelines
- Must exhibit the ability to work independently as well as exhibit team skills.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Author safety data sheets (SDS) for Ecolab business units.
- Develop a basic knowledge of SDS regulations and requirements for Asia-Pacific countries.
- Auditing and review of documents.
- Develop an internal network with Product Safety; Regulatory and Business partners as required to support SDS generation.
- Address hazard communication-related queries from Ecolab business units and customers.
- Demonstrate expertise with the Globally Harmonized System for Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS)
- Provide guidance on prospective classifications for experimental products.
- Participate in internal Ecolab’s projects and business-related meetings.
- Manage the progress of work and training materials related to SDS authoring and other core tasks.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Editors Note: Ecolab Chemistry Regulatory Specialist Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.