Syngene Career: Pharma in Vitro ADME Job Opening 2020
MPharma In vitro ADME.Syngene Associate Job. Chemistry Candidates with master’s degree are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Pharma candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Job Title: Research Associate – In vitro ADME
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Discovery Biology
The incumbent will be a part of the Drug Metabolism and Pharmacology group and will be responsible for conducting in vitro ADME assays for NCE evaluation.
- Perform In vitro ADME assays such as metabolic stability, CYP inhibition, Caco-2 permeability, protein binding, Plasma stability and PAMPA.
- Perform physicochemical assays such as solubility, Log D, Log P and Aqueous stability.
Coordinate with bio-analysts for sample analysis and data retrieval.
- Data documentation & data analysis as per project requirements
Knowledge in LC-MS/MS bioanalysis of In-vitro ADME samples will be an advantage
- Conduct additional tasks assigned by the manager from time to time to meet team goals.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
Educational Qualification: M.Pharmacy
Technical/Functional Skills: Hands-on experience in routine in vitro ADME assays
2-3 years of relevant experience post Qualification in industry or CRO
Behavioral Skills: Good verbal & written communication skills.
Editors Note: Syngene Career Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.