Momentive PhD Freshers Vacancy 2020 – Advanced Scientist
Momentive PhD Freshers Vacancy Research job opening 2020. Chemistry job opening. Chemistry job opening. PhD freshers chemistry candidates are invited for the post of Advanced Scientist. Scientist job opening 2020. Momentive invites chemistry candidates for the post of Advanced Scientist. Check out all the details
Job Title: Advanced Scientist
Momentive PhD Freshers Vacancy
Independently pursue new silicone polymer, oligomer or silane materials development efforts and analytical characterization in close collaboration with BU and execute in alignment with project goals
Evolve as an impactful team player with good organizational citizenship and use project management skills appropriately.
- EH&S: Learn & adhere to safe work practices in lab; Exhibit & promote pro-active safe behaviours in lab activities
- Responsible for design, synthesis and development of novel silicone-based polymers, oligomers or silane materials for varied applications.
- Work inclusively in close collaboration with BU’s/global stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Work collaboratively in a team setting & work with project leaders to execute project plans for timely positive progress – Technical problem-solving aptitude is required
- Required to effectively communicate the results within CRD and with global partners.
Qualifications for Momentive PhD Freshers Vacancy
- Ph. D. With 0-5 years of experience in organic chemistry or polymer chemistry or equivalent
- Experience in handling complex polymer/organic synthesis procedures in a safe & efficient manner
- Knowledge & expertise in synthetic chemistries and standard characterization techniques (NMR, GC, GPC etc).
- Use of basic statistical tools to provide clear understanding to experimental results.
Strong safety ethics and knowledge/experience to safely lead lab research methods
- Exposure to silicone chemistry in a whole,
- Good interpersonal skills for interactions with matrix global stakeholders.
Editors Note: Momentive PhD Freshers Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.