Dr Reddy’s R&D Scientist Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online
Dr Reddy’s Chemistry Dr Reddy’s. Chemistry jobs at Dr Reddy’s. Applications are invited for the Analyst temporary position. Interested and Eligible candidates with chemistry filed may apply for this position at Dr Reddy’s. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Process R&D Scientist – CIP
Open Positions: 6
Process development, process optimization, interpretation of chromatographic and spectral data
Location: Bollaram, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Education/Qualification: M Sc
Years Of Exp: 2 to 5 Years
- Having good knowledge in organic chemistry and hands of experience on the lab equipment’s, processes, materials, specifications.
- Knowledge of the design of experiments and their utilization in process development.
- Maintaining the process development lab as per GLP and controlling the lab utilization across the team
- Preparation and review of development reports and its related documents
- Good knowledge of literature search and its evaluation
- Tech-transfer from development Lab to Pilot plant to commercial locations
- Should have good communication & interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Should have a positive attitude and problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge on API process development, GMP, regulatory requirements.
Editors Note: Dr Reddy’s R&D ScientistSubscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
Give me a great chance. I have more more interesting to do work in any chemical industries. Try to give me sir.or mam. Thankyou
My educational qualification is Msc organic chemistry
Please give me a great chance to do work in any chemical industries.