Sartorius Freshers Jobs – Chemistry Scientist/Technician Post Vacancy
Better health for more people: As a leading partner of the biopharmaceutical and research sectors, we are committed to this ambition through our innovative products and services. Want to join Sartorius, chemistry candidates may apply for the Scientist post. Separation Technology chemistry job opening 2020. MSc job opening 2020. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist / Technician – Separation Technology
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master degree in Science / minimum Bachelor degree in Science/Diploma in material science/polymer chemistry with 0 – 1-year experience
- Experience in the industry and respective technology areas of Sartorius with a proven track record
- Analytical and conceptional thinker able to identify problems
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Experience in Filtration, Clarification and Protein purification, downstream processing.
- Propose, execute and drive technical work packages within defined projects in related technology area according to company strategy and guidelines
- Actively participate in external expert-expert groups and/or other academic networks in his/her technology area
- Contribute to exploration in the area of expertise to generate a new state of the art knowledge
The candidate will be responsible for the planning and execution of Product development projects inco-operation with the rest of the lab team. The holder of this position will be responsible for the completion of projects and the accuracy of the results within the project timelines.
Editor’s Note: Sartorius Freshers Jobs Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.