Novartis Clinical Scientific Expert Vacancy – Apply Online
Novartis Clinical Scientific Expert. Novartis BPharma Job B.Pharma Expert job openings. Pharmaceutical Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of Specialist @ Novartis. Career @ Novartis Pharma job opening .vacancy at Novartis. Interested candidates may apply online. Novartis Pharma jobs 2020. Check out all the details and apply online.
Job Title: Clinical Scientific Expert
Job Id: 287177BR
• Advanced degree in life sciences/healthcare (or clinically relevant degree) is required. Master’s, PharmD, M.Pharma, PhD, MBBS, BDS, MD strongly preferable. Fluent English (oral and written).
• >1 year experience in Pharmaceutical industry/ clinical research organization – Basic knowledge in planning, executing, reporting and publishing global clinical studies in a pharmaceutical company or contract research organization.
• Work experience in clinical operations preferable. Strong interpersonal skills – Ability to work under pressure
• Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills – Collaborates across boundaries for shared success – Resolve issues with minimal supervision and understands when to escalate – Fundamental knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, clinical trial design, statistics, regulatory processes, and clinical development process – Strong analytical/computational background – Demonstrates strong Medical/scientific writing skills.
• Demonstrates knowledge and application of statistical analysis methodology
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsibility for ensuring high-quality clinical trial data review/insights and analysis as directed by the Integrated Clinical Trial Team (iCTT)
• Perform high-quality clinical data review and identify clinical data insights through patient-level review and trends analysis, supporting Interim Analysis, Database and Post Lock activities and facilitate the resolution of clinical data issues. Collaborate with relevant line functions to enhance the quality of clinical data review/insights with an emphasis on subject safety and eligibility, data integrity, trend identification, analysis and remediation, and identification of cases for medical review.
• Contributes to the development the Data Review/Quality Plan (DRP/DQP) and data review strategy, ensuring that protocol-level deviations, eligibility criteria, study assessments & other aspects of the protocol are implemented consistently across the study.
• In conjunction with the relevant line functions, may contribute to Case Report Form (CRF) development, and support the implementation of data capture tools.
• Contribute to and facilitate data review process improvements e.g. identification of delinquent/redundant reports and/or implementation of innovative data analysis processes and tools.
• May contribute (in collaboration with relevant line functions) to the development of study-level
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.