Pharma Clinical Trial Coordinator Post @ JIPMER – Apply
Pharma Clinical Trial Coordinator JIPMER, Puducherry will conduct walk-in-interview for the post of Clinical Trial Coordinator ICMR INSTRuCT Stroke trial on CONTRACT BASIS scheduled to be held on 23.09.2019 (Monday). The venue of the interview will be, Neurology Department, JIPMER, Puducherry. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Clinical Trial Coordinator
No.of posts: 01
Desirable: Previous experience in clinical trials will be desirable
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years as on closing date
Salary: Rs,33, 700 per month (Consolidated)
How To Apply:
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may report for walk-in-interview on 23.09.2019 (Monday) by 11.00 A.M. with his/ her duly filled in application in the prescribed proforma available in the institute’s website appending therewith self-attested certificates / testimonials and other relevant documents etc. at the above designted venue for verification of documents before appearing for the interview. Candidate reporting after 12.00 Noon will NOT BE CONSIDERED.,
Terms and Condition:
1. The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS and will be initially for a period of 1 year renewed on a 6 monthly basis with effect from 1st October 2019 and extension will be granted for further period, if it is required by trial sponsor ICMR subject to satisfactory performance of duties. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically.
2. The appointment can be terminated at any time before the expiry of the period of 6 months referred to above, with one month’s notice without assigning any reason or if the person’s work is considered unsatisfactory by the competent authority.
3. If the appointee wishes to resign his/her job, he/she has to serve one month’s notice or remit one month’s salary or pay thereof, as the case may be proportionate to the shortfall in the notice period.
4. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants appointed on regular basis.
6. The appointee shall be on a whole time appointment at JIPMER, Puducherry and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
7. The appointee will not be entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
8. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
9. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have wilfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from the service and also such other action as the Government may deem it necessary.
10. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent members of the JIPMER, Puducherry/JIPMER, Karaikal.
11. The JIPMER reserves the right not to select any candidate if no candidate is found suitable for the post.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Trial Coordinator Post @ JIPMER – Apply, Pharmaceutical Sciencejob opening 2019 at JIPMER, Puducherry, job opening at JIPMER, Puducherry. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.