NII Pharma Vacancy 2020 – Research Associate Post Vacancy
NII MPharma Job National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Research Associate job for Pharma &candidates. JRF vacancy for M Pharma candidates at NII. Research Associate (Project) Jobs. DBT Funded Project Job Openings at NII. Check out the details on the same below:
Project Title: “Centre for Excellence in vaccine delivery using biodegradable polymeric
particles” funded by DBT Tenable till-17.12.2020
Job Title: Research Associate
PI: Dr. Amulya K. Panda Director & Project Investigator [email protected]
Research Associate: Ph.D/M.Pharm having 3 years experiences in polymeric particle based
drug and vaccine delivery.
Emoluments: The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories
depending upon qualification & experience.
Research Associate: Rs. 47,000/- to Rs.54,000/- per month plus 24% HRA
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
Research Associate: Candidates having experiences in animal experimentation or
immunological techniques will be given preferences.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the intervie
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT
GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:13.03.2020
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: NII Pharma Vacancy 2020 Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.