Syngene Pharma Scientist Job Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online
Scientist’s Position in Veterinary Science Department. MSc chemistry scientist Jobs @ Syngene. Career @ Syngene. MSc jobs. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. Associate job opening at Syngene 2020. RA job opening 2020 at Syngene. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com.
Job Title: BBRC-ASSOCIATE SCIENTIST-VS (6146)
- minimum 2 years working experience in a Laboratory Animal Research Facility
- Professional communication skill
- Ability to work as a team member
- Basic computer skills
- M.V.Sc/M.Pharm/M.tech with the following experience
- Research experience using laboratory animals for disease models
- Training in Laboratory Animal management
- Handling, breeding and maintenance of laboratory animals
- Experience health monitoring and genetic monitoring techniques.
Company: Syngene International Ltd, Bangalore
- Supporting Investigators with Preclinical disease models for ongoing research
- Ability to develop and establish disease models as required for programs
- Assist users in their animal-related procedures like sample collection, injections, methods of animal identification, anaesthesia, euthanasia, health monitoring procedures and a Post-mortem examination
- Willing to learn and adapt to new technical developments/instrumentation
- Ability to understand and integrate into drug discovery programs
- provide orientation to new animal researchers about proper use of animals, facility and SOPs of Animal Care Facility
- should train the animal users/animal caretakers/support staff in proper care and humane handling of laboratory animals.
- should assist Facility in-Charge in the process of procurement of laboratory animals, animal health monitoring programs and animal husbandry programs
- should be available for emergency veterinary care after work hours, on weekends, and on holidays on need basis.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Pharma Scientist Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.