CSMCRI Junior Research Fellow Under JRF CSIR GATE Scheme 2020
CSMCRI JRF job opening 2020, Pharma Fellow job opening 2020. Junior Research Fellow job opening 2020. Pharma Research Fellow 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the job posting. Check out all the details on the same below:
Posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under JRF CSIR GATE scheme: 1 No.
Advt. No.: MSST/2020/1
Qualifications: Candidates B. Pharm degree and having qualifed GPAT is required.
Rs 31000 + HRA as per rules per month.
Age: The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years which is relaxable as per CSIR rules.
The selected candidate have an opportunity to be registered for PhD program. The duration of the fellowship is maximum five years as per HRDG guidelines. Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for interview on 16th March, 2020 at 11.30 am in this Institute. You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as
(1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No.,
(2) Date of birth and
(3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
1. Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
How To Apply:
You can send the application by E-mail to [email protected] for any further information you may also contact at the same E-mail ID. The position is purely temporary and maximum duration of the fellowship is 5 years. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
Last Date To Apply: 16th March 2020
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.