AIIMS Chemistry Scientist Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
AIIMS New Delhi Scientist Recruitment. AIIMS Job opening 2020. NewDelhi job opening 2020. PhD Chemistry candidates can apply for scientist positions – apply online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist Bioanalytics
Eligibility: PhD in Chemistry
Level of Pay: Level-11 in the Pay Matrix
Work experience – One-year experience post- PhD in the field, (This is in addition to
the experience of two years during the period of PhD)
- The posts bring usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at Delhi/New Delhi.
- The ambitious candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can send their application only via ON-LINE mode. The Online registration of applications is made available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org from 12.02.2020 to 12.03.2020 up to 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent out. However, all the candidates should keep a copy of
registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for future reference.
- candidates applying in response to this advert should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post made an application for. They need to be satisfying all the qualification criteria as on the closing date of applications, failing which their application will be rejected. Required educational qualification/ experience must be completed on or before the last date of application. In case of educational qualification, the candidate needs to have completed residency duration for the desired educational qualification including an internship on or prior to the last date of submission of application and must had been declared to have passed the examination on or before this date. Likewise, the candidate must have completed the period of desired experience on or prior to cut off date i.e last date of submission of online application.
- The Online Registration will be closed by 05:00 PM on 12.03.2020. The candidature of such candidates who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this respect will be entertained.
In case a candidate wishes to apply for greater than one post, he/she is required to fill out the form independently with
online mode only.
- The applicant needs to make sure that their photo, signature and thumb impression are based on the Guidelines mentioned in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ given in the General links and also are clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If a photo/signature/thumb impression image is not based on instructions given in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ in that case, the application will be rejected. So, be very careful while uploading your photo, signature and also thumb impression.
1) General/OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only).
SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred only).
Persons with Disabilities – Exempted.
2) The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/NET BANKING. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the applicant.
3) Application fee once remitted will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
4) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and also summarily rejected.
1. Cut off date to determine eligibility in terms of age of applicants will be the last date of submission of online application i.e. 12.03.2020.
2. SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD applicants who decide to apply as an unreserved applicant will not be eligible for age relaxation. Even more, reserve category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD) who become qualified by virtue of age relaxation applicable in their case, will be considered only for reserved seats of the category to which they belong even if they have the merit to be considered or else for UR. Date of Online (CBT) mode Examination / Interview/ Skill Test will be intimated later on only on AIIMS, website.
i) Candidates are to download their Admit Card from AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org. No admit card will be sent by post.
ii) The applicants are to bring Admit Card downloaded from AIIMS website at the time of Online CBT mode assessment/ Interview/ Skill Test and also hand over the exact same to the Invigilator at the time of marking their attendance, failing which their candidature/performance in the Online CBT mode exam/ Interview/ Skill Test will not be considered.
Last Date To Apply: 12.03.2020
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Chemistry Scientist Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.