IISER Pune Summer Student Programme 2020 – Chemistry
IISER Pune invites applications from research-oriented students to participate in its Summer Student Programme, 2020. Successful applicants will have an opportunity to participate in the research programmes of IISER-Pune faculty.
Successful applicants will have an opportunity to participate in the research activities of IISER Pune faculty. Research in IISER Pune spans both theory and experiments in chemistry with a strong focus on interdisciplinary research. These summer projects are also an opportunity for students to evaluate the suitability of various programmes at IISER Pune (integrated PhD and PhD) for future career choice.
Research activities in IISER-Pune span both theory and experiment in chemistry, with a strong focus on interdisciplinary research. These summer projects are also an opportunity for students to evaluate the suitability of various programmes at IISER-Pune (Integrated PhD and PhD) for future career choice.
This application form is meant for students of educational institutions other than those of IISER-Pune. This web registration process is not meant for Summer fellows selected for IISER-Pune through other fellowship programmes like IASc and JNCASR.
Eligibility & Requirements
Students currently (at the time of application) studying in the
2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E or equivalent
1st year of M.Sc/M.Tech or equivalent.
Minimum 60% (or equivalent) in overall grades, or 80% in the particular stream(s) of interest.
How To Apply:
- Selecting a project for the application.
- browse the list of available projects and identify your project of interest
- Faculty not listed in the above list of available projects WILL NOT be offering any summer projects.
- Please do not contact them to ask for any projects.
- You may go through the webpages of the faculty to confirm that your interests overlap, and to obtain an idea of their research methods.
- Every project has a requirement in terms of knowledge and skills. Please do not apply for a project that you are not equipped to undertake. It will be a waste of your time.
- If you need further technical information on the project, send a single email to the concerned faculty. Please do not send additional emails in the absence of a response.
You may apply for up to 2 projects
Project duration: 4 – 8 weeks during the period May 15th – July 15th, 2020.
Applicants must use the web-based registration form on this page to apply for the summer programme
- This application form is meant for students of educational institutions other than IISER Pune.
- This web registration process is not meant for Summer Fellows selected for IISER Pune through other fellowship programmes like IASc and JNCASR
The online application form will remain open till February 29, 2020.
Editor’s Note: IISER Pune Summer Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.