IISER Pune Technical Officer – Chemistry with Salary of 55,000 pm
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous
Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of
India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Indian Nationals fulfilling following advertised criteria may attend Walk-in-Interview:
Name of the Post Technical Officer (Science Education)
Number of posts 01 (One)
Name of the Project “Promoting Activity-Based Training – Learning Experience
in STEM Subjects in Low Income Schools of Pune Region”
Funding Agency Funded by Private Agency
Minimum Educational Qualification & Experience
PhD in Chemistry with a minimum of 6 months of experience in conducting workshops with school teachers.
Job Description Incumbent is expected to:
1. Design and Conduct workshops for students and teachers in activities-based science education
2. Design and developing new pedagogical tools for science education and training teachers
3. Design and developing new modules for training teachers in laboratory-based teaching
4. Conduct outreach workshops and events
Tenure of appointment For a period of six months subject to continuation of the
project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Consolidated emoluments Rs. 55,000/- per month
Age Not more than 35 yearsas on date of Walk-in interviews
HOW TO APPLY:
At the time of interview, applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form
(available below advertisement link), self-attested photocopies of certificates in support
of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information
submitted in the application form and one recent passport size colour photograph.
The applicant must also bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for
the purpose of verification.
General Information/details about the post
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or
compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualifications & experience are the bare minimum and mere
possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process. Where number of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
6. Relaxation in requirement of qualification and/or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and experience of the applicant may be considered for candidates having qualification and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
9. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
10.No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
11. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for
Day, Date, Time & Venue for Walk-in-Interview
Tuesday, February 25, 2020, at 08.45 AM in Smt. Indrani
Balan Science Activities Centre, IISER Pune, Dr. Homi
Bhabha Road, Pune – 411 008
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: IISER Pune Technical Officer Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.