USP PhD Chemistry Jobs 2020 – Safety Executive
USP job. Chemistry Safety. Executive Post. Chemistry. Chemistry jobs at USP. Chemistry jobs at USP, Chemistry jobs, USP. USP invites candidates with a Masters degree in chemistry or for the post of Executive. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Safety Executive
- Degree in Chemistry or bachelors in chemical engineering.
- Prior experience in a Chemical-based industry.
- Diploma in Safety from any recognized Board.
- Knowledge about the Chemicals risks associated with the chemicals.
- Knowledge on Safety Standards. (National & International).
Bachelor’s degree in chemistry/environmental sciences or bachelor’s in engineering in relevant field.
Roles and Responsibilities
Assisting the EHS Manager in the following daily EHS operational activities at USP India site and other locations identified from time to time;
- Conduct Daily, weekly and other safety walkthroughs as per USP Safety Checklist;
Issue work permits;
- Maintain an updated inventory of fire equipment, safety equipment, PPE’s and other EHS inventory;
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly EHS parameters and record same inappropriate forms/records/Checklists;
- Issue PPE inventory to Lab Staff.
- Waste Management – Assist EHS Manager and Lab Teams with regard to generation, segregation and disposal of hazardous and other waste as per EHS policy.
- Assist EHS Manager in wastewater and Neutralization/Equalization of wastewater (If required).
- Maintaining records of waste management.
- Assisting the EHS Manager in Conducting monthly Safety Audits & Inspections of the site.
- Assisting the EHS Manager in Maintaining the New Chemical Inventory with respect to compatibility.
- Assisting the EHS Manager to ensure that Chemical Inventory is being maintained in the Labs.
- Updating the ERT List which is displayed at strategic locations.
- Any other activity identified from time to time;
Editor’s Note: USP PhD Chemistry Jobs U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention PhD USP PhD Chemistry Jobs Chemical science job opening 2019, Chemical jobs 2019 Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for latest updates.