Kemin QC Specialist Job Opening – Msc Chemistry Jobs
Kemin QC Specialist Job Kemin invites postgraduate Msc Chemistry job opening. Kemin job opening 2019, Kemin chemistry job opening. Kemin announces a job opening for postgraduate candidates. Kemin job opening. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: QC Specialist II
Master of Science in Chemistry with minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Ability to carry out laboratory analysis as per SOP without supervision
- Ability to prepare documentation as per NABL audit requirement
- New method development and validation
- Ability to handle instrument like HPLC, GC, Spectra photometer, Karl Fisher titrate etc. independently
- Maintenance of document as per ISO, HACCP, FAMIQS & FSSC
- Good interpersonal skill
- Flexible attitude
- Working with team and project handling
- Ability to do multitasking
- Good analytical skill.
- Ability to write technical reports
- Good communication skill in English
Executing the quality plan by testing of raw materials, finished products and packing materials to ensure supply of quality products to Kemin’s internal and external customers.
Most of the work will be based in Kemin Quality Control laboratories based in Gummidipundi. The incumbent is also expected to spend some time in the factory for collecting samples and monitoring compliance of good manufacturing practices.
Occasional travel may be required within India to meet external customers.
- Analyze all the raw materials, finished products& packing material as per SOPs & provide feedback on deviations, if any, to the concerned functions like manufacturing, purchase etc., for corrective actions.
- Collection of samples from raw materials (RM), finished products (FP) and packing materials (PM) for analysis
- Document preparation as per the NABL audit requirement
- Ensure the quality control compliance of ISO 9001-2008, FAMI Qs and HACCP requirements in and around the manufacturing facility by regular interaction with all stakeholders.
- Carry out troubleshooting of analysis and analytical instruments.
- Maintain accuracy and consistency in analysis
- Support the validation activities in terms of performance qualification of the process and laboratory equipment.
- Involve in method development activities in consultation with R&D and in updating the quality manual.
- Ensure all the requirements as per the ISO 9001-2008, FAMI Qs and HACCP elements and implementing the updated requirements in quality control to improve & sustain the systems.
- Supplier Audits to ensure the Quality of the raw materials as per our system requirements
Editor’s Note: Kemin jobs 2019, Chemistry QC jobs, M.pahrma jobs, B.pharma jobs, Chemistry jobs 2019, QC Jobs, Quality Control jobs, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest job updates. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.