Govt KPSC Bsc Chemistry Analyst Post Vacancy 2019
Applications are invited from qualified candidates of Kerala State for selection to
the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of
the Commission after ONE TIME REGISTRATION. Candidates who have already
registered can apply through their profile.
Name of Firm: Foam Mattings (India) Limited
Name of post: Analyst
Scale of pay: Rs. 15225 – 24700
No. of Vacancy: 2 (Two)
Method of Appointment: Direct Recruitment
Age: 18 – 36. Only Candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001
(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. OBC and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
(1) B.Sc. Chemistry or equivalent.
(2) One year experience in testing of Chemical and latex in a manufacturing
company registered under the Indian Companies Act
Mode of submitting applications:-
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded
meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
- No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile.
- They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission.
Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
Last Date for receipt of applications: 18.12.2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Govt KPSC Bsc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.