Chemistry Life Cycle Manager Job Opening @ Novartis
Chemistry Life Cycle Manager M.Pharma Manager. Pharmaceutical Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of [email protected] Novartis.Career @ Novartis. Pharma job opportunity at Novartis.vacancy at Novartis. Interested candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Division Novartis Technical Operations
Business Unit NTO EXTERNAL SUPPLY
Work Location Hyderabad, AP
Company/Legal Entity Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
Functional Area Technical Operations
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Job Title: Life Cycle Manager
University degree in science (chemistry, pharmacy or chemical engineering), and/or business administration advantageous English – fluent, German – desirable, 3rd language – a plus Minimum 3 years, including at least 2 years’ experience in various pharmaceutical functions e.g. supply chain / production and/or technical development Experience in project management, leading cross-functional global teams Good understanding of pharmaceutical or food industry supply chain processes & Lean philosophy Intercultural experience & ability to act in a complex & rapidly changing business environment Preferably 2 years Novartis experience
- Represent site in cross-functional proj. teams led from global/regional functions, e.g. Product Launches, Program Mgmt Teams to ensure coordination of activities at site level.Setup & lead local and/or global cross-functional proj.
- teams if no global/regional function is in lead, to ensure time to market/implementation of all on-going life-cycle activities.Drive Evaluation, define scope & objectives of projects unless a local/global team is in lead.
- Support preparation of business cases incl. financial evaluation (ROI, NPV), provide reports/updates, to facilitate Mgmt decision-making on LC activities.Managing of cross-functional proj. teams unless a regional/global function is in lead.
- Define & establish submission & implementation strategy with all responsible stakeholders in alignment with NTO strategy unless in lead of a global/regional function.As part of the submission & implementation strategy drive agreement on change request strategy & ensure that proj. related change requests in corresponding change control system are maintained in an adequate status as required by processes.Define & establish master data strategy with MDG to ensure an early master data modelling for all LC Projects.
- Set-up proj. charter, status report & baseline planning in appropriate system, e.g. TTRC, transfer tool, LC proj. Mgmt Sharepoint, Navigator.Drive definition of proj. milestones for projects managed by LCM & ensure proj. implementation is done according to agreed timelines.Identify potential risks & elaborate contingency plans, communicate proj. progress & deviations as per proj. responsibility.Align bridging stocks for change projects, transfers, pruning & divestment projects with responsible function.Provide teams with appropriate Site/Platform support or coordination when required.Provide SCM input to Supply Agreements & Trading Service procedures check for feasibility & completeness.Ensure Site input proj.
- assessment to IBP Product/Project Review meeting.Ensure compliance with GMP & regulatory requirements & continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility. Drive process improvements by participating cross-functional/supply unit initiatives. Support Process-Owner by providing feedback on possible process improvements & providing process training within & across functions. Carry out ad hoc tasks which are necessary to achieve business objectives of unit & function, e.g. define role profile, peer review process, bottleneck Mgmt etc.
Editor’s Note: Manager Job Opening @ Novartis, Pharma job opening 2019, Chemical science job opening 2019, Pharmacy jobs 2019 Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.