University of Kota Research Job Opening 2019 – Application Details
Applications are invited for the one Position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a time bound ASEANINDIA Collaborative Research Project funded by AISTDF-SERB, DST, New Delhi, Government of India. Check out all the details on the same below:
Position: Junior Research Fellow One (01) Purely on Temporary Basis
Funding Agency: Department of Science and Technology (SERB), Government of India.
Principal Investigator: Dr. SHWETA VYAS
Project Title: “Remediation of Toxic Heavy Metal Pollutants from Wastewater Using Nanobiomass.” Department/Centre: Department of Pure & Applied Chemistry, University of Kota and Member state institutions of ASEAN Project partners at Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Desired Qualification and Experience: CSIR-UGC NET/ GATE Passed with holding M.Sc./M.Tech or Equivalent degree in Chemistry / Environmental Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/ Nanotechnology/ is eligible to apply.
Additional Requirements: Fluency in English language (oral & written)
Age Limit: As per rules of DST, Govt. of India norms.
Tenure of Fellowship: Maximum 02 years (subjected to the performance of the candidate)
Fellowship: As per DST-SERB Norms. Rs. 31,000/- + HRA
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format (as Attached format) along with latest CV & self-attested scanned certificatesin soft copy as a single pdf document via email to Principal Investigator [email protected] till 02 November 2019. The shortlisted candidates may call upon for the Interview proposed to be held tentatively on 07 November 2019.
Dr. SHWETA VYAS Dr. BHAWANI SINGH
Principle Investigator (PI) Head
CANDIDATES MAY PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. The selecting committee will have the right to put any screening criteria in case large numbers of applications are received.
2. Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be informed only by e-mail/Mobile. No separate letter will be issued for the interview. Candidates should appear for the interview along with their original certificates, documents.
4. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for attending the interview. Calling for interviewing is not a guarantee for selection.
5. No communications will be entertained for being called/ not- called and/or selected/ not selected for the advertised position.
Last Date To Apply: 2 Nov 2019
Editor’s Note: Chemistry job opening 2019, Msc Jobs 2019, Msc Chemistry jobs. Chemical science jobs university of Kota Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for latest updates.