Bosch Chemistry Development Engineer Job Opening
Bosch Chemistry Development Engineer Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
Job Title: AIT Process Development Engineer
PhD in Chemical science with > 1 year of working experience
- Working with German and Asia-Pacific customers
- Knowledge of German language
- Preferable knowledge or experience of working with special processes and corresponding materials such as gluing, coating, plating
- Good Engineering knowledge and able to apply the methodology
- Basic understanding of reading engineering drawings
- Good understanding and application of problem solving, 8D method, statistical tools
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes like Injection molding, Die casting, Stamping will be an added advantage
- Self-driven and initiative, quick learner and passionate to work in the challenging environment
- A good team player
- Good Communication skills & presentation skills
- German language A1 (desirable)
- Define and carry out trials for developing new dispensing processes and defining process parameters
- Defining DOEs and analyzing the results, report preparation
- Core responsible is to Execute projects and tasks in development related to new/ existing products related to assembly interconnection technologies like gluing, surface protection
- Co-ordination of development tasks with interfaces to suppliers, research, customers and production
- Co-operation with international specialized teams and competence teams
- Information in below fields will be highly appreciated
- Basic Statistics
- Polymers and processes impacting interconnection techniques in case of chemical, polymer engineering background candidates.
Editor’s Note: PhD Chemistry job opening 2019. PhD Chemical science jobs. Subscribe to Rasayniaka for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for latest updates.