Chemistry Job : JRF Position Vacant @ Jadavpur University
Chemistry candidates can walk-in for a junior research fellow position at Jadavpur University. Jadavpur University is hiring for jrf post for msc chemistry candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: Study to Develop appropriate methods for Safe Disposal of Arsenic-Rich Sludge
Emoluments: Rs. 18, 700/- per month (including 15% HRA +M.A Rs.300) For initial 2 years & then Rs.21,000/- per month for last 1 year
- Essential : Master in Water Resources & Hydraulic Engineering , M.Sc in Chemistry or Bachelor of Civil/Chemical Engineering Degree from recognized University.
- Desirable : Working knowledge on Water Purification, Water Quality Testing etc.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may appear in person directly in the interview with application on prescribed form (Price Rs.50/-) to be obtained from the Information Section of the University. Original as well as attested copies of the Certificates, Mark sheets and Testimonials are to be produced at the time of interview . No TA/DA is admissible.
- Date of Interview – 3rd May, 2018(Thursday)
- Time of Interview – 3,00 p.m. and 5.00 p.m
- Venue of Interview -Regional Centre, NAEB Jadavpur University,
Kolkata 700 032