Latest Indian Army Jobs 2019 – Pharma Jobs Available
Indian Army Pharma Recruitment Indian Army Recruiting Pharma candidates of Mumbai City. interested candidates who are looking forward to growing a career in working for the country may apply for this job post. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.
Army Recruitment Rally (for Sepoy Pharma & Soldier Nursing Assistant) will be held for eligible candidates of Four Districts of South Assam (Cachar, Hailakandi, Karimganj & Dima Hasao) on 14 Dec 2019 at 8 Assam Police Ground Abhaypuri, Bongaigaon (Assam). Online registration is mandatory and will commence from 05 Oct 2019 to 18 Nov 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 26 Nov 2019 to 28 Nov 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Job Title: Sepoy Pharma
Age: 19 – 25
Eligibility: Qualified in D Pharma with min 55% Marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with min 50% marks and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy Council of India are also eligible.
Written Test through Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location Date and
time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Card.
(b) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit Card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH / CH / BH.
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs
developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three
months old Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs with NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational
qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from
recognised School / College / Board / University.
(ii) Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink singed by the
head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
- Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of admit card
in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection Process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing / alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death / Injury / Loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
- Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance-enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. From
inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
- Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements.
- All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Note: Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of admit card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Latest Indian Army Jobs Indian Army Pharma Recruitment Army Recruitment Rally 2019 – Pharma Eligible, Pharmaceutical Science job opening 2019, Pharmacy jobs 2019, Sepoy pharma jobs, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job opening. Follow us on Facebook for latest updates.