Pfizer Pharma Quality Control Job Openings – Apply Online
Pfizer Pharma Quality Control Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates. Pfizer invites pharmaceutical science candidates for the post of QC officer. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Executive-Quality Control.
Qualification: M.Sc/ M. Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy.
- Analysis of water samples, finished products, Raw material, In-Process, Stability testing samples as per STPs/ GTPs.
- Sample receipt, storage, results recording in gLIMS.
- Preparation and Standardization of Volumetric solution and testing solutions.
- Collection of Water samples and compressed air samples as per schedule.
- Preparation of Mobile phase and cleaning solutions.
- Daily calibration of analytical instruments.
- Sampling of incoming materials.
- Preparation of test samples.
- To follow all the safety practices in the laboratory.
- To follow Good laboratory Practices.
- To follow Good Documentation Practices.
- Allotment of lot numbers to volumetric solutions, Buffer solution, Test solutions, Colorimetric solutions and HPLC mobile phases.
- Follow 5S practices in CQ laboratory.
- Responsible for other activities related to Quality control which assigned by the Group Leader/ Team leader.
- Escalation of analytical issues to next level.
Editor’s Note: jobs at Pfizer, job opening at Pfizer, Pharmaceutical Science job opening at Pfizer, Pharmacy jobs at Pfizer, Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest job openings in chemistry and Pharma sector, Follow us on Facebook for latest updates.