Govt Health Recruitment Board Jobs – Pharma & Chemistry Apply
Govt Health Recruitment Board Direct Recruitment to the posts of Laboratory Assistant at SDCRL under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other nationals as declared eligible by the Government of India for recruitment to the Post of Laboratory Assistant under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Laboratory Assistant
No.of posts: 09
Scale of Pay: Rs.5400/- — Rs.25200/-, [ PB 2 , Grade Pay – Rs. 2900/-]. Other allowances are admissible as per existing Government Rules.
B.Pharm./B.Tech(Chemical/Pharmaceutical)/B.Sc.(Hons. In Chemistry) or Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects with 4 years experience in any analytical Laboratory.
Desirable qualification: M.Pharm./M.Tech./M.Sc.(Chemistry)
Age: Not ordinarily above 32 years as on 1.1.19, relaxable in the cases of those who are already in the Government Service, or those who are exceptionally qualified. The upper age limit may be relaxed for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, & other Backward Classes as per Government Rules or Orders issued from time to time.
1) Reservation for exempted category shall be considered only when supported by
Certificate issued by appropriate Authority as defined by Directorate of Employment,
Labour Department, Government of West Bengal ;
2) Candidates have to submit a declaration that he/she has no financial in the
manufacture, import or sale of any drug ;
3) Knowledge of Bengali and other languages as per Government order for the time being
in force – Spoken and Written ;
4) The applicant must be a Citizen of India or such a person of other nationals as declared
eligible by the Government of India ;
5) Age, as recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent Certificate, will only be acceptable ;
6) Candidates have to upload the Degree Certificate.
Following categories of persons have been included in Exempted Category :
i) Dependents of employees dying in harness ;
ii) Dependents of employees retired incapacitate ;
iii) Persons belonging to the families of Land Losers ;
iv) Election job Workers/Enumerators ;
v) Meritorious Sports Persons.
Fee: Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred & sixty) only through Banks participating in the GRPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
How To Apply:
- The application shall be made in the format, as available, in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website (www.wbhrb.in).
- Application received after the closing date shall be rejected.
In case, any of the statement made in the application be subsequently found to be false within the knowledge of the candidates- his/her candidature shall be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination his/her appointment shall be liable to be terminated.
- Willful suppression of any material fact shall also be similarly dealt with.
- Candidates should take particular note that entries in their application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items which shall be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard shall be entertained after full submission of the application.
- Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date. All information regarding selection/ recruitment (date of examination, date of interview etc.) to the post shall be available, time to time in the Board Website at www.wbhrb.in.
- Candidates are requested to follow the WBHRB Website ( www.wbhrb.in ) time to time for any update/ information.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION: 24th October’2019 (before 8 PM). (Kindly note that online application must be made by this date & time ).
Applicants need not send any Print out/ hard copy.
Important Dates :
Website Link open – For on-line Registration of
Applications: 17th October’2019
Last date of submission of Form: 24th October ( before 8 PM)
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Chemistry and Pharma job opening 2019, Chemical science job opening 2019, Pharmacy job opening 2019, Govt Health Recruitment Board, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.