Pharma Asst Scientist Job Opening @ P&G – Apply Now
Science & Pharmacy Associate Scientist. There is a job vacancy available for Pharma candidates at P&G – Procter & Gamble. Associate Scientist pharmacology vacancy for pharma candidates at Procter & Gamble P&G. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate Scientist
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: Master’s degree in science or Pharma
Experience: with minimum 5 years of experience working in Regulatory Affairs.
- Have sound knowledge of Indian Regulations on Cosmetics and non-cosmetics including D&C act; Legal Metrology and BIS standards.
- Experience in working/ representing company within Industry Associations/Government
- Department/ Authorities (state and central) and BIS standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented, Flexible, Result Oriented ownership of work, analytical mindset, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Should have experience managing Regulatory Affairs in a FMCG company
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical and regulatory support throughout the product lifecycle, from initial research to final marketing
- Represent the company within technical groups run by external professional associations
- Monitor scientific and technical-regulatory trends and identify changes in regulations and assess their impact; Track regulatory changes/ new regulations and effectively communicate the same with all relevant stakeholders
- Assessment of the impact of regulatory changes and new regulations
- Contribute to improving or developing work processes and identify new work processes.
- Ability to work with multi-functional teams to deliver the result
- Regulatory assessments for new products or existing products; Provide technical and regulatory support throughout the product lifecycle
- Import registration and local licence dossier preparation and submission
- Good experience managing and coordinating with Government authorities (state and Central) and external professional bodies and Industry associations
- Representing the organisation in all Regulatory Affairs activities and meeting the governing authority.
- Manage and respond to queries and notices from state and central FDA (CDSCO)
- Coordinating with different labs and institutes for conducting various tests not limiting to BIS tests, Heavy metal analysis, product safety assessment etc., as and when required.
- Closely co-ordinate with various stakeholders and cross functional teams to ensure the successful completion of projects on time.
Editor’s Note: Ph.D Pharmacy Principal Scientist, PhD Pharmacology jobs. Pharmacy jobs. There is a job vacancy available for Pharma candidates at P&G – Procter & Gamble. PhD Jobs, Pharmacy jobs, Pharma jobs, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.