In vitro ADME Post Vacancy @ Syngene – Msc & M Pharma Apply
In vitro ADME Post Vacancy. Syngene Hiring Pharma & Chemistry candidates for the post of In vitro ADME. M Pharma candidates are required at Syngene for the post of In vitro ADME. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for the post via online mode. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Syngene International is one of the leading global CROs offering a suite of integrated, end-to-end discovery, development and manufacturing services for novel molecular entities across industrial sectors including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agrochemicals, consumer health, animal health, cosmetic and nutrition
Job Id: 4822
Job Title: In vitro ADME
Eligibility: MSc Chemistry/M. Pharm from reputed University
Experience: 3-6 years in the industry
JOB PURPOSE (Briefly describe the objectives of the job):
A highly motivated individual with strong interest in in vitro ADME assays is required for SARC (Syngene Amgen Research center) collaboration. In this position, candidate will support compound screening efforts in standard in-vitro ADME assays.
- Perform in vitro ADME assays such as solubility, metabolic stability, CYP450 inhibition, plasma stability, TDI, IC-50 shift etc.
- Handling of hepatocytes for metabolic stability assessment in CLint assays.
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in other common in vitro ADME assays is highly preferred
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Prior experience in standard in vitro ADME assays.
- Well versed with MS Office applications
Good communication skills
Editor’s Note: Msc & M Pharma Job .M.Pharma/ In vitro ADME @ Syngene. jobs, jobs 2019, Pharmaceutical Science jobs at Syngene. jobs at Syngene. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.