Chemistry Job Opening at NIT KURUKSHETRA – Application Details
Chemistry Job Opening at NIT KURUKSHETRA. NIT KURUKSHETRA Invites Chemistry candidates for Research Staff Post, candidates with a masters degree in chemistry, medicinal chemistry may apply for this post via online post. Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of Research Staff (Junior Research Fellow) for the research project under the Principal Investigator Dr. Ghule Vikas Dasharath, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry as per the details given below:
Project Title: Development of Insensitive High Energy Materials Containing Heterocyclic Backbone Substituted with Amino, Azido and Nitro Explosophores
Sponsor of the project: ARMREB, DRDO (Grant-In-Aid Scheme)
Project No. and Duration: ARMREB/CDSW/2018/211, 36 monthsor position is coterminous with the project
Job Title: Research Staff
No.of posts: 01
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemistry with a minimum of first division (60% marks or equivalent grade)
Desirable Qualifications: Research experience in High Energy Materials, Synthetic chemistry, Organic chemistry or in similar field.
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month
Job description: The Research Staff is required to assist in various activities under the
project to complete the objectives and deliverables in time as per schedule.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall
2. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria and desiring to appear for the Interview should send the soft copy of duly filled application form to: [email protected] on or before April 21, 2019 by 5:00 PM.
3. At the time of interview, applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form, self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience certificate, Photo ID card, one recent passport size colour photograph and any other document in support of information submitted in the application form
4. Candidate must also bring all the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Day, Date, Time and Venue of the Walk-In-Interview: Monday, 22.04.2019, 9.30 AM, Office of Dean (Research and Consultancy), Silver Jubilee Building, Ground Floor, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, Kurukshetra-136119
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Chemistry Research Staff, MSc Chemistry jobs, Msc Chemistry job opening, Msc jobs, Chemistry jobs, MSC jobs subscribe to the Rasayanika newsletter and follow us on social media for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.