Bekaert Announces Chemistry Job Opening 2019- Apply Online
PhD Chemistry jobs, PhD jobs, Chemistry jobs, R&D Manager post at Bekaert. Chemistry jobs 2019. PhD Chemistry jobs 2019. R&D jobs, Manager post. Bekaert Announces Chemistry Job Opening 2019- Apply Online. Bekaert Announces Chemistry Job Opening. Candidates with PhD degree in chemistry or masters degree in chemistry may apply for this job post via online mode. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Id: 19008
Job Title: R&D Manager – Adhesion
Work Location: Pune
Eligibility: Master’s degree or PhD in chemistry/polymer technology
Strong interpersonal communication in a multi-cultural context
• Complex data analysis capability
• Ability to compile and make effective presentations
• Openness to travel to regions worldwide for durations (from a few weeks up to 3 years).
• Fluent speaking and writing skills in English.
• Fluent speaking skills in Hindi.
Prefer to have
• 6 sigma green belt
• Project management
PURPOSE OF THE JOB (OBJECTIVE)
Describe why this position exists in the company
With an increasing manufacturing footprint in the recent years and a drive towards creating innovative products and solutions it is imperative that Bekaert process technology is strengthened through an adhesion technology expert who will focus on providing global technical assistance, establish process domain expertise and develop innovative solutions for improving adhesion between steel cord and rubber.
Nature of the Activities
Providing global technical assistance
• Lead specific assignments/projects (short term and long term) to improve the adhesion based upon requests of the manufacturing plants and central R&D teams. In this respect, working closely together with other process experts, R&D engineers, global lab facilities, plant teams and quality is needed.
• Leverage compound/rubber knowledge and competency in adhesion testing to assist in resolving adhesion issues between steel cord and rubber.
• Provide assistance on customer approvals related to adhesion in a timely manner by ensuring the critical process drivers are in place resulting in test results that work favourably.
• Translate domain knowledge, related application know how and awareness of operational considerations into inputs for process and product design.
Develop and maintain process domain expertise
• Develop expertise on the overall steel cord manufacturing production process that comprises of: drawing, thermal treatment, plating, and cord manufacturing technology.
• Develop sufficient understanding of how each process influences the other downstream.
• Monitor closely new developments in the external world (patent research, literature and conferences) and report insights that could add value to the specific domain of expertise.
• Develop adhesion testing expertise, monitor compound developments related to steel cord usage and related tyre application knowledge to leverage expertise in development of solutions to customers and steel cord manufacturing plants.
Editor’s Note: Bekaert Announces Chemistry Job Opening 2019- Apply Online, PhD Chemistry jobs, PhD jobs, Chemistry jobs, R&D Manager post at Bekaert. Chemistry jobs 2019. PhD Chemistry jobs 2019. R&D jobs, Manager post, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs, Follow us on Facebook for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.