Fellowship Programme 2019 @ Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences
Fellowship Programme 2019 @ Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences. Fellowship programme, One-year fellowship programme at Dr Reddy’s. Chemistry Fellowship Programme, Fellowship programme 2019, Dr Reddy’s. Dr Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences is announcing a one-year fellowship to mentor and support one position for the academic year 2019-20. The role of the fellow will involve design, execution, communication, and documentation of training and educational programs and events for students and teachers. Check out all the details on the same below:
- The primary objective underlying the Fellowship is the empowerment of undergraduate teachers by providing support to them in implementing high quality hands-on and minds-on activities in their classrooms/labs.
- The Fellow will be a key player in a support system benefiting many teachers. The Fellow will be mentored to blend research experiences with recent developments in the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- The fellow will work closely with Dr. Anil Kumar Challa, visiting scientist at DRILS and adjunct professor at the University of Alabama Birmingham, USA.
- The fellowship will also offer opportunities to work in biology education research (BER), in collaboration with international leaders in the field.
- This opportunity offers work experience that will potentially result in BER publications and skills useful in pursuing doctoral/postdoctoral work in BER or in experimental research.
Eligibility and Requirements: Master’s Degree (within the last two years) in any area of life sciences with a rich laboratory research experience, deep interest in science education, ability to communicate clearly, and enthusiasm to work with students and teachers. Recent PhDs with a serious interest in undergraduate education may also apply
Fellowship duration: One year beginning in May/June, 2019
How To Apply:
Applicants need to send their vita and a two-page statement summarizing their interest in teaching & research by 15 May 2019 via email to [email protected] Shortlisted candidates will be asked to send a short video (3–5 minutes) on the topic “an example of an engaging and exciting undergraduate biology education/degree program”.
Last Date To Apply: 15 th May 2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Fellowship Programme 2019 @ Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences. Fellowship programme, One-year fellowship programme at Dr Reddy’s. Chemistry Fellowship Programme, Fellowship programme 2019, Dr Reddy’s, Dr Reddy’s Institute of Life Science, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.