Msc Chemistry Analytical Chemist Post @ PI Industries
Chemistry Candidates with master’s degree are encouraged to apply online at PI Industries for vacancies that are available. PI Industries is hiring chemistry candidates. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Analytical Chemist
Work Location: Udaipur
Eligibility: Master in Organic Chemistry from a reputed University / Institute
Experience: 1-5 year experience
- The Position will be responsible for assisting in analytical method development of assigned project within given timeframe as per Safety and Environmental rules.
- Raw materials and finished products analysis. Generating COA and compiling documents. Proactiveness to trouble shoot any complexity during analysis
- To understand the analytical scope of the project assigned.
- Inputs in planning of analytical support to R&D and Plant
- Timely calibration of assigned instruments
- Proper housekeeping and use of PPE’s.
- Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposals of toxic chemicals
- Assist in analytical method development as per planning.
- Co-ordination with R&D for analytical support / development
- Authenticity of the result generated.
- Data interpretation skills
- Analytical Support to kilo lab/pilot plant/manufacturing site during technology transfer
- Data compilation and time to time update of KL/ PP plant trials
- Contribute to budgetary controls within the area of responsibility.
- Utilization of all available sources for skill up-gradation
- Actively participation in problem solving sessions/ training programs
- Coordination and communication with team
- To guide subordinates
- Analytical Skills
- Data Analysis
- Teamwork & Collaboration
Editor’s Note: PI Industries: Research Scientist Chemistry Post Vacancy. Msc Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs 2019, Research jobs.Research Scientist post. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest job updates.